Rebuilding Together NYC is responding is growing rapidly to meet the need of Superstorm Sandy affected homeowners. We thrive on the giving of individual, corporate, and municipal donors. We need your help to keep the momentum going! Without a generous backbone, our organization would not be able to serve our low-income neighbors. Rebuilding Together NYC welcomes volunteers and donors on all of our various programs. There are many ways that YOU can help!
- Make a donation today through our secure online server!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about additional giving options such as the Matching Gifts, Bequests, Gifts of Stock, etc.
- Donate goods or services. Donations are tax deductible – current needs:
- Print quality camera
- Vehicle to access Hurricane Sandy affected neighborhoods
- Office furniture – desks, chairs and file cabinets
- Auction items for upcoming fundraising events
- Construction materials – please contact us for more information
- Share your Rebuilding Together stories, photos, and videos with us on Facebook.
- Want to get involved directly? Learn more about volunteering with Rebuilding Together.
Rebuilding Together encourages all of its supporters, volunteers, affiliates, and friends to contact their United States Representatives and let them know about the important work we are doing. Use the links below to identify your Congressperson and to contact our Senators Gillibrand and Schumer.
Talk To Your Employer
Our most popular program is Rebuilding Together NYC’s corporate-sponsored Neighborhood Rebuilding Days. We coordinate every aspect of the Rebuilding Day so that our sponsor’s volunteer team can be:
- Greeted by a catered breakfast with a t-shirt,
- Take part in completing the scope of work with the help of our skilled project managers,
- Enjoy a catered lunch, and
- A fun-filled day of team building by helping our low income neighbors.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at 212-362-1636, or email us at email@example.com.
Rebuilding Together New York City thrives only because of the generous underwriters of our general operating budget. Our limited staff do an excellent job coordinating our various programs, our clients, volunteers and contractors. If you are interested in providing general operating support through a donation, a grant or through a new program sponsorship, please contact us!