Add Meaning to Your Miles!
The premier event of New York Road Runners, the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon is one of the world’s great road races, drawing more than 100,000 applicants annually. This year, the 26.2 mile race will be held on Sunday, November 5, 2017. When you run for a charity, you get guaranteed entry to the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon and the opportunity to transform lives and give back to the community. Rebuilding Together NYC has charity spots available for interested runners.
Benefits and Fundraising Tiers
When you agree to raising a minimum of $3,000, you get:
– Guaranteed entry into the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon
– A chance to make a difference: money raised will go towards our mission of rehabilitating the homes of low-income New Yorkers
– Personal fundraising webpage
– Rebuilding Together NYC team t-shirt with your name on the front and back
– Group volunteer day at a RT NYC project
– Fundraising tips and tools
Agree to raise a minimum of $5,000 and you get:
– All of the $3,000 benefits, plus…
– $100 gift card to a sporting goods specialty store
– PAID entry to the race (up to $255 value)
Agree to raise a minimum of $7,000 and you get:
– All of the $5,000 benefits, plus…
– Full day spa package at Paul Labrecque Salon & Spa at Chelsea Piers ($470 value)
– 2 tickets to the 4th Annual Coming Home Gala
Join our Team!
If you are up to the challenge and want to be considered for Rebuilding Together NYC’s 2017 team, please email Kimberly at kimberly.george@