The 39th Annual TD Five Boro Bike Tour, co-produced by Bike New York and the New York City Department of Transportation, will be held on May 1st, 2016. Over 30,000 cyclists from all over the world will traverse 40 miles of traffic-free streets throughout all five boroughs of New York City.
A team of ten riders will be biking for Rebuilding Together New York City. Riders commit to fundraising $750, and in return, you’ll:
– be guaranteed entry to the race
– be a part of the first start wave, or any wave of your choosing
– join us for a pre-event breakfast and a post-event lunch
– receive a Rebuilding Together NYC t-shirt
– help our organization make a difference in the lives of low-income New Yorkers
At the end of the tour, at Fort Wadsworth on Staten Island, there will be a festival with food, drinks, and live music!
For more information on the tour, please see Bike.NYC.
Rebuilding Together NYC has no more bike tour charity spots available for 2016; however, if you’re interested in being a part of the Rebuilding Together NYC team in 2017, please email Emma Ter-Saakova
We would like to thank our event sponsors: