The 40th Annual TD Five Boro Bike Tour, co-produced by Bike New York and the New York City Department of Transportation, will be held on Sunday, May 7, 2017. Over 32,000 cyclists will come from every state in the nation and dozens of countries around the world to ride 40 miles through the five boroughs of New York City on car-free streets, including over the Queensboro and Verrazano-Narrows Bridges. After 40 years, it remains the best way for anyone—New Yorkers and visitors alike—to experience the streets of the Big Apple.
A team of ten riders will be biking for Rebuilding Together New York City. Riders commit to fundraising $750 to help support Rebuilding Together NYC’s mission to provide safe and healthy homes for low-income families throughout the five boroughs of New York City, and in return, you’ll
– be guaranteed entry to the race
– be a part of the first start wave, or any wave of your choosing
– join us for a pre-event breakfast and a post-event lunch
– receive a Rebuilding Together NYC t-shirt
– help our organization make a difference in the lives of low-income New Yorkers
At the end of the tour, at Fort Wadsworth on Staten Island, there will be a festival with food, drinks, and live music!
For more information on the tour, please see Bike.NYC.